Principal, Compensation Consulting p - (858) 875-3069
Barney & Barney offers clients an alternative to hiring full-time staff for the compensation department. We call it compensation co-sourcing. As our co-sourcing client, we make all of our resources available to you.
- Minimal ramp-up requirements: We bring all the tools necessary to begin work immediately.
- Flexibility in duration of engagement:: Depending on your needs, we can provide services over a brief period of time (e.g., while a search for full-time staff is underway) or on a more permanent basis.
- Sliding scale of skill and experience: Our model is significantly less expensive than the cost of employing full-time staff and buying the tools and resources needed to meet the requirements of the compensation management function.
- Best practices: We make our methodologies, models and survey library available at the client site, providing a professional approach to managing the function without the investment in additional resources.
- Data library: We have an extensive data library, and we can access this information during the engagement, which eliminates the need to spend additional money on market research.
- Industry experts: We have extensive experience in selected industries where we understand business models and industry terminology, helping us to move more quickly on your project.
Our co-sourcing services are typically provided via a flat fee monthly rate. We will work with you to determine the scope of the engagement and provide you with a proposal based on your specific requirements.
|A Quality Co-sourcing Commitment
Taking the budern off our client by providing Compensation expertise and resources at a lower cost than traditional methods.