Your environmental risk management plan is more than just protection of your revenues, it is protection of your reputation.
Our Environmental Practice offers full service environmental risk management consulting through our dedicated in-house resources. While most brokers rely on third party wholesalers to be the expert, we have invested our own resources to address your environmental risk management needs. Our expertise allows us to craft custom insurance solutions for companies that are in the environmental industry.
Environmental Risk Management Approach
When we work with clients on their environmental protection plan, we apply a comprehensive approach to decrease our clients’ overall risk.
- Understand your operations and the unique risks associated
- Conduct an insurance audit to ensure the policy matches the risks identified in the assessment
- Review policies to identify potential coverage improvements
- Implement a cost effective risk management program to address operational exposures
- Assist in contract review and risk mapping
- Identify any environmental risks associated with potential transactions such as mergers, acquisitions or development projects
Our team is experienced with many facets of environmental liability. Some of which include:
- Site liability
- Property portfolio site liability
- Professional liability
- Cost cap / over-run
- Contractors pollution liability
- Transportation liability
- Non-owned Disposal site liability
- Storage tank liability
- Environmental surety