Client Executive p - (858) 550-1158
Barney & Barney’s Environmental Practice offers full service environmental risk management consulting through our in-house dedicated resources. This expertise allows us to craft custom insurance solutions for companies that are in the environmental business, or those companies for which environmental considerations are a byproduct of your business.
Where most brokers rely on third party wholesalers to be the expert, Barney & Barney has invested our own resources to address your environmental risk management needs. Your direct relationship with the team facilitating the transaction results in accountability that is not found in 3-tiered transactions.
Environmental Risk Management Approach
When Barney & Barney works with clients on their environmental protection plan, we apply a comprehensive approach to decrease our clients’ overall risk.
- Understand your operations and the unique risks associated
- Conduct an insurance audit to ensure the policy matches the risks identified in the assessment
- Review policies to identify potential coverage improvements
- Implement a cost effective risk management program to address operational exposures
- Assist in contract review and risk mapping
- Identify any environmental risks associated with potential transactions such as mergers, acquisitions or development projects
Our team is experienced with many facets of environmental liability. Some of which include:
- Site liability
- Property portfolio site liability
- Professional liability
- Cost cap / over-run
- Contractors pollution liability
- Transportation liability
- Non-owned Disposal site liability
- Storage tank liability
- Environmental surety