Lisa Nelson, Esq.
Director of Compliance & Regulatory Affairs p -(858) 875-3017
Navigating the regulatory and legislative compliance requirements of ERISA, HIPAA, COBRA, FMLA, the IRS Code and other regulations governing insurance requires in-depth knowledge and constant monitoring.
Compliance Services to Keep You Informed
• Annual Legislative Seminar presented by our ERISA attorneys
• “Breaking News” bulletins
• Monthly compliance newsletters
• Sample documents and guides
• Online compliance tools with government links
• Access to compliance professionals
In addition to our in-house team of professionals, Barney & Barney partners with external experts that can assist you with compliance issues, such as:
• IRS Form 5500 Preparation
• Employment Law
• COBRA & FSA Administration
• A variety of additional Human Resources matters
Staying informed and up-to-date on legislative and regulatory requirements is paramount to your business, and Barney & Barney will be your partner in making sure you stay informed of all your state and federal requirements.
How Healthcare Reform May Affect Your Business
Barney & Barney has created an online tool to help our clients determine how healthcare reform may affect their business. CLICK HERE to access Barney & Barney's Health Care Reform Online Modeling Tool.
Note: This tool is password protected. For a username and password, please contact your Barney & Barney representative.