Sales Support Coordinator
Under the direction of Sales Executives, this role will support their prospecting and client service efforts in the Commercial division.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- General sales support to producers and sales leaders:
- Prospect, Pipeline and Client Retention
- Perform marketplace and competitor research, both online and calling contacts
- Research prospects, opportunities, and conferences
- Coordinate activities and deliverables with the Marketing department, regarding campaigns, events, and networking activities
- Email prospects using the provided script and setting up calls/meetings for Producers
- Ensure project plans are in compliance and remain current
- Schedule internal and external meetings as needed
- Sales process coordination
- Provide information to the Marketing team, who will prepare presentations
- Perform all support work required for on-boarding of a new client
- Attend specified meetings on behalf of the team
- Book all travel arrangements through the company’s travel agency
- Complete all prep work for conferences
- System Support
- Manage the timely input and data integrity within all MMA systems, to meet all reporting requirements
- Track and audit revenue with Finance department
- Update Expense Reports using Concur
- Update records in Salesforce
Education and/or Experience
Successful candidate will be a service/support oriented individual with high personal standards and a hands-on work style. This position requires an individual who is analytical and detailed oriented, a strategic thinker who is also comfortable working at a varying pace, managing multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously, adjusting priorities often, and managing frequent interruptions.
This position interacts with and provides service to a large group of internal associates and has some level of contact with external vendors.
- Successful work history to include 1 year experience in a professional office setting directly related to job responsibilities specified above.
- Proficiency with personal computers and Microsoft Office applications with advanced skill in Excel and the ability to operate standard office equipment is required.
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to resolve problems with no or little direction and present results neatly, with clarity and precision in oral and written form.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, plan, and implement short- and long-range goals.
- Maintain a valid Driver’s License and have reliable transportation.
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
- Ability to use computer keyboard and sit in a stationary position for extended periods.
- Work is performed in a typical interior/office work environment.
- 5% travel may be required.
- Extended work hours (10 – 12 hrs/day) required on occasion due fluctuation in work load.
Click HERE for PDF version.